Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Photos have been edited in.

Well, I was going to edit in my photos, but my digital camera seems to have gone belly-up, so I'm going to post this anyway. Maybe pictures to come. Who knows.

Edit 9-17: woop! Got 'em. :)

Finished:
I actually forgot something in my giant update a while back. I also made a super nifty multidirectional scarf out of three balls of Diakeito Diamusee! I ran out of yarn three stitches from the end, so I spit-spliced in a little bit of Kureyon to get me through the end. It’s a little lump, but not enough to make a difference post-blocking.

Diakeito Scarf


The next pair of socks: All done! These are definitely fraternal twins, but I love them anyway. Those damn tweedy Trekking 100 colors are going to be the death of me. I have at least two more (maybe three) lurking in my stash.

Trekking 100 socks

Requiring Finishing:
Baby Kimono: Done and blocking happily on the floor by my computer. I'm currently trying to make the matching bootees out of the scraps. So far, so good--one is done, we'll see if I have enough for two.

Silk Garden Cardigan: It was too hot. Then it got hotter. Still needing buttons.

On the Needles:
Party-Time Apron: No change.

Squid's Boundary Waters Sweater: Pulled this back out just today to put it back in active rotation. It's only three inches long, but it will grow.

Schaeffer Anne Victorian Baby Sweater: Finished the body in the car during our trip to and from Madison, WI for the DCI Division I championships. Now, I just need to seam in the sleeves, make some ties, and weave in the ends. All the fun parts. :P I'm a little concerned that my sleeves are off in their gauge--they were knit in the round vs the flat body--and I'm going to have to do some creative easing to make them fit. Ah well. They were quick, if I have to reknit 'em.

Yet another pair of sox: Yep. That impetuousness means they’re just about two rows longer than where they were a few weeks ago. Soon, my darling sockies, soon.

Obligatory Cultural References
Reading: The Shelters of Stone
Listening to: Dead Milkmen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home