Monday, January 23, 2006

Well, now I've done it.

I've gone and gotten all trendy like, and jumped on the Knitting Olympics bandwagon. I can't help it. I like to watch sports with Squid, and I like to knit while I do it. This is right up my alley!

For the scoop on the nuttiness I've gotten myself into, check out The Yarn Harlot, here.

Now, let's see if I can link in that nifty graphic. . . . Aha!






My chosen project will be the Fair Isle Sampler hat from the Winter 2004 Interweave Knits. Scroll down, you'll see it. I guess that makes me a proud member of . . .






The hard part now is, of course, delaying the gratification of starting this project until February 10th. Fortunately, I have plenty to keep me busy until then.

In other news, I've gotten myself a handy digital camera, so you'll have to put up with pictures of my knitting one of these days. Woo. Go me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home