Thursday, April 15, 2004

Someone please tell me this week will end . . .

I'm currently attempting to survive the week from heck at work. Just as my main project is seriously gaining traction and requiring serious brain power, I'm looking at picking up several more. All, of course, in time for my birthday at the end of the month.

"So, Lemur, what would you like for your birthday?"
"A successful national rollout?"

Yeah. If only I could get paid real money for sitting around and knitting amateurly all day. In knitting news:

On the Needles: I have knitted my first heel flap! The instructions were odd, so the 10 stitches I'm making the flap out of cross-over the round, so it seems a little lopsided--I'm confident it will come out in the wash--er, the gusset--though.

Obligatory Cultural References
Reading: The Sea, The Sea. This might take me a while. I also hope to get to Big Brain tomorrow to pick up 1602 #8.
Listening to: "Rebel Rebel" by Shaun Cassidy. Yes, that "Rebel Rebel", yes, that Shaun Cassidy. It's all the fault of Ron "Boogiemonster" Gerber.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home