Thursday, April 29, 2004

Happy birthday to me . . . yesterday.

Well, what's there to tell? It seems like at least a month has passed since I last updated, but it's really only been a week. A reeeeeallly loooong week. Some happenings since last post:

--Saw Kill Bill, parts 1 and 2. It's Tarantino. If you like him, you like him. If you don't, you don't. He's kinda like Tori Amos in that respect.
--Took La Femme Makita out for a bon-voyage dinner.
--Went shopping for niece birthday gifts. Is it sad that I can shop at Hot Topic for myself AND my 12-year-old niece now?
--Participated in the interview process to pick a new co-worker in my department. At last! Some day the workload will lift!
--Helped La Femme Makita pack up the truck for a move to Denver.
--Celebrated my birthday with a never-ending parade of food, including Hell's Kitchen Lemon-Ricotta pancakes. (how old? *cough*thirty*cough*)

And spent more time on work than I care to admit. However, I did manage to knit a bit over the weekend, to the tune of:

On the Needles: The Round About bag. Once I got it started, it didn't want to stop! I have one end done, rounded the purl corner turning, and have 10" or so of the main body of the bag knitted. Just tied in Kureyon skein #3.

Obligatory Cultural References
Reading: Still with the Murdoch. It's going to end BADLY, I just know it.
Listening to: The voices in my head sing the Kenya song. I know there are no tigers in Kenya, but I can't resist it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home